Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting a bit sidetracked...

So the dragon is now getting much closer to completion, but I've been spending most of my spare time working on my truck so I can have it ready to commute everyday to work in September (Graduation). Needless to say, I'm very excited.

In the last week or so I've switched from ZBrush to Mudbox due to the painting methods. Texturing is amazing in Mudbox! Beats ZBrush and Photoshop any day.

Here's two updates of my most recent work that is somewhat presentable.

The Dragon is still under production, but I'm focusing on rigging it at this moment, hoping to bring out an awesome animation for my demo reel. Unfortunately I need to remap just a few UV's to get the tail correct.

From Blog_Uploads

And now the UT3 character I've been working on. The rig is complete and functioning beautifully, but the current focus is getting a nice texture on here. I want to give this guy a nice damaged look, and try to give him a 'rebel' style. Note that these are works in progress.

From July 27, 2011

That's all I have to update at the moment, I'll show some of my other work when it gets further along. One of them is a high poly recreation of my bedroom, but it's a bit awkward trying to model every wire that I have in here. It's just about a fire hazard.

1 comment:

  1. The dragon is coming along really nicely. Good job!

    The rebel needs a better angle. ;)

    ReplyDelete